Terms & Conditions
Currys PC World gift cards and eGift cards
The terms and conditions listed below govern the use of your DSG Gift card, please read the terms and conditions carefully. By using the card you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
How to purchase a card: Gift cards are available in store. Present the card at any till point. Inform the cashier how much credit you wish to add to the card.
How to use the card: The card can be used as full or part payment. No change or refund will be given; any remaining balance can be used against future purchases.
You can Top Up your card any time in store. Our Currys PC World eGift cards cannot be reloaded.
Terms & Conditions
- This card can be used as full or part payment in Currys, Currys Digital, Dixons Tax Free* and PC World stores in the UK.
- The amount of credit added or deducted and the card's balance will be shown on the till receipt for in store redemptions. No change or refund will be given. Any remaining balance can be used against future purchases.
- You can check the balance here or call 0800 897 163. Alternatively, present your card in store where a member of the store team can check your balance for you.
- Upon 2 years non-use, the card will expire and any balance will be deducted.
- Protect the card and treat it as cash. No liability is accepted for lost or stolen cards or any credit amounts on this card.
- Transactions may only take place when the card is presented
- The card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, store or charge card.
- The card cannot be exchanged for cash.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions or discontinue the card at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Issuer: DSG Retail Ltd, Maylands Ave, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7TG Registered in England No. 504877
* Cards issued, as part of an insurance claim or through a benefits scheme cannot be used in Dixons Tax Free.