Terms & Conditions
DSG Republic of Ireland Gift Cards (Currys and PC World)
The terms and conditions listed below govern the use of your DSG Gift card, please read the terms and conditions carefully. By using the card you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
How to purchase a card: Gift cards are available in store. Present the card at any till point. Inform the cashier how much credit you wish to add to the card.
How to use the card: The card can be used as full or part payment. No change or refund will be given; any remaining balance can be used against future purchases.
You can Top Up your card any time in store
Terms & Conditions
1. This card can be used as full or part payment in Currys or PC World stores in the Republic of Ireland only.
2. The amount of credit added or deducted and the card’s balance will be shown on the till receipt. No change or refund will be given. Any remaining balance can be used against future purchases.
3. You can check the balance here or call 1800 559 845. Alternatively, present your card in store where a member of the store team can check your balance for you.
4. Upon 2 years non-use, the card will expire and any balance will be deducted. If there has been no activity on the card for two years, the card will be cancelled and any unexpired balance lost.
5. Protect the card and treat it as cash. No liability is accepted for lost or stolen cards or any credit amounts on this card.
6. Transactions may only take place when the card is presented
7. The card is not a cheque guarantee, credit, store or charge card.
8. The card cannot be exchanged for cash.
9. We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions or discontinue the card at any time. This does not affect your statutory rights.
10. Issuer: DSG Retail Ireland, Unit 9a The Park Carrickmines, Dublin 18